Familiarise yourself with the online platform
In order to ensure you have a successful and distraction-free Online GLS Experience, we have created this brief video to familiarise you with the virtual platform. The GLS and other online events take place within this platform, which contains a number of interactive features.
Additionally we recommend the following for an optimal experience:
- To verify you are ready to participate, please run a System Check prior to the conference.
- Have a stable upload and download speed of at least 2Mbps. (Verify your speed here.)
- Firefox and Chrome web-browsers have also been shown to offer the most reliable experience.
- Compatibility with Windows 7 can also offer challenges.
- Also ensure that no network firewalls obstruct your online access to BigMarker, the platform hosting the online GLS. Here is more of their recommended system requirements.
(GLN South Africa cannot be held responsible should there be a viewing issue for a ticket holder. Minimum system requirements include at least 2 Mbps stable download speeds, updated browser software and stable device operation.)